Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Degenerate Gambling Predictions for Week 2 of the Playoffs




Last week I was 2-2 on my predictions for the wildcard round. I would argue that I would have been out big on the Cards so I am counting the weekend as a win.

This week here is my four teamer:

Cards +7 v Saints (I also like the over; 57)
Colts -6.5 v Ravens
Dallas +2.5 v Vikings
Jets +7.5 v Chargers

Here is the logic, Cards will keep it close (Warner is in the zone). Colts have been good against the number all year, I finally stopped doubting them and decided to just take them everytime (plus, Flacco only threw 10 times in the win in Foxborough). Dallas seems too hot not to take. And I feel like the Jets will keep it close, they excel where the Chargers struggle.

Take it all the way to the bank...

1 comment: