
Not since Rob Byrne and Brad Simmerman engaged in a handle-bar moustache growing contest have I been so riveted by a lack of personal grooming. In solidarity with our superstitious basketball team I have not shaved during the winning streak. I'm not going to say what part of my body remains clipper free but lets just say that a "bird never makes a nest in a bare tree." I hope all of you are participating in this hair growing contest but what I really want to know is how will the Cats make the tourney?
They have 16 wins and 7 to play (not counting the Pac-10 tourney) how do they get 20 wins?
vs. USC
vs. UCLA
at ASU
at Wazzu
at UW
vs. Cal
vs. Stanford
Pac-10 Tourney
I say it will be USC, Wazzu, Stanford and Pac-10 Tourney. We will have to win one game in the tourney to make it.
Your thoughts?
USC is going down, both Washington school's again, and ASU will be a close game now that we can score points.
ReplyDeleteI think we sweep this weekend. I think UCLA is looking at ASU as a revenge game and we will pick UCLA off on Saturday and get a huge RPI boost.
ReplyDeleteI have the last 4 games as being wins.
ReplyDelete